ChatzMotionsForums - The Peoples forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points)

3 posters

Go down

Should we have a shop yes/no

Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) I_vote_lcap100%Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) I_vote_lcap0%Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) I_vote_lcap0%Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Empty Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points)

Post by Adam Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

OK people.. please vote on this one, should we have a shop where you can buy icons, fancy names, titles and other stuff with the points you earn from posting. There is't anything inside the database like this, so this may have to be done by message (ie. you send a message to the "shop keeper") and its added to your rewards and shows up in your name.
Just an idea.. what do you think, and any ideas on the stuff you can buy?
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My Mood : Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Wasn_t10

https://chatz.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Empty Re: Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points)

Post by ~.SarasaurusRex.~ Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:47 pm

I think the shop is definitely a good idea. It's better than accumulating these points for no purpose. And if we don't get a shop, what else could our points go towards? Is there anything better in mind? If not, then I think the shop is a great idea. As for stuff you can buy in the shop, I'm not too sure. Maybe you can buy unique titles, unique icons, change the tile thingy, (the tile thingy that says New Member for me) and things along those lines. On a few other forums I've seen stuff like adding effects to your name, such as background colours, bold, italics, shadow, strikethrough, etc.

But yeah, that's all I can think of on the topic.
~.SarasaurusRex.~
~.SarasaurusRex.~

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Mood : Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Empty Re: Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points)

Post by Adam Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Thanks for the quick post Sara, its a really good idea, your right the points have no real purpose. I would have to design the shop and stuff because there it's anything like that on the database. The buy your own tittle is a very good idea. Thanks for the feedback!
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.SarasaurusRex.~ Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 pm

Is there really nothing on the database to use the points on?
Seems kinda pointless to have the points system then, without bringing in this shop, lol.
~.SarasaurusRex.~
~.SarasaurusRex.~

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Mood : Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Tell me about it.... theres no real points in the points system. anyways the shop will be opening soon... so have ur orders ready!!
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:14 pm

I know we already have the system in but I voted anyway. Just to show more than just you 2 think we should keep it.

Idea: For all those nerdy Role playing bewbs out there (Which, last time I checked, take up a majority of the internet), if you made a role play forum, they could use their cash to buy stuff for the game.
I've seen it done on other forums before. I never play the games so I'm not sure how they work it, but it DOES work. And we could potentially get loadsa members attracted, if you can think up a decent game and system to use.
ChaosLord
ChaosLord
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Mood : Should we have a shop yes/no (buy icons with your points) Th_kil10

http://www.thechaosstudios.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Sorry everyone, the shop is no longer available due to a few bugs. There will be one opened up soon (maybe) Please vote if you want a shop or not. Thanks and Sorry
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down