ChatzMotionsForums - The Peoples forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback! We need your help. (Get your 20 points)

2 posters

Go down

Feedback! We need your help.  (Get your 20 points) Empty Feedback! We need your help. (Get your 20 points)

Post by Adam Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 pm

As you may know, this is your forum, here at Chatz. We need your feedback. I know you may think feedback doesn't work. You send us it and we don't read your messages. But we really do!
Over the past few weeks or so, we have been undergoing at lot of change, some changes on site and off. We really care about you and want to know what you really think.

If you have time, please drop our development department a message here
with the subject heading "Feedback"

All feedback get's 20 points. If our team like your feedback, they may give you extra points. Please say whats on your mind. Please allow 1-2 days for points to be added you should get a message from the chatz team thanking you, and confirming your points have been added.

Thanks, and happy posting
Adam

Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My Mood : Feedback! We need your help.  (Get your 20 points) Wasn_t10

https://chatz.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Feedback! We need your help.  (Get your 20 points) Empty Re: Feedback! We need your help. (Get your 20 points)

Post by ~.SarasaurusRex.~ Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:32 pm

I have a question, and didn't feel like making a new topic since it was pretty much along the same lines as this, but anyways...Are the points gonna be able to go towards anything in the future? Or are they just a ranking type of thing?
~.SarasaurusRex.~
~.SarasaurusRex.~

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Mood : Feedback! We need your help.  (Get your 20 points) Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Feedback! We need your help.  (Get your 20 points) Empty Re: Feedback! We need your help. (Get your 20 points)

Post by Adam Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:50 pm

We are still deciding how the point system's works. You may be able to by icon's next to your name. Or a fancy status. If you have any idea's please say or add it to your feedback!
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My Mood : Feedback! We need your help.  (Get your 20 points) Wasn_t10

https://chatz.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down