ChatzMotionsForums - The Peoples forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big show love to the hole Chatz crew

3 posters

Go down

A big show love to the hole Chatz crew Empty A big show love to the hole Chatz crew

Post by WMA_alliance Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm

As there's not a fred on this topic (at least none I've found) I would like to take a moment to hale the Chatz.motions forum designers, promoters and of course the all important people that take care of the day to day running of this forum. Really top job, impressive and top site.

WMA_alliance

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-16
My Mood : My Mood

Back to top Go down

A big show love to the hole Chatz crew Empty Re: A big show love to the hole Chatz crew

Post by Adam Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Thankyou we do try our best here at chatz, to provide a better world of forums, ad free, secure, and 100 % free forums. I'm glad that your enjoying are service. We put our excellent work down to our staff, designers and the few random other people who Make a difference to us. But we own it all to our members who we love loads, with out you. We would just be an empty forum lol.

Last edited by Adam on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My Mood : A big show love to the hole Chatz crew Wasn_t10

https://chatz.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

A big show love to the hole Chatz crew Empty Re: A big show love to the hole Chatz crew

Post by ChaosLord Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Haha, thanks WMA. I'd like to thank the users too for being just so plain awesome and keeping us alive!
ChaosLord
ChaosLord
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Mood : A big show love to the hole Chatz crew Th_kil10

http://www.thechaosstudios.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down