ChatzMotionsForums - The Peoples forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online relationships.

3 posters

Go down

Online relationships. Empty Online relationships.

Post by ~.SarasaurusRex.~ Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Do you think they can work? Have you ever been involved in them? Discussdiscussdiscuss.

Personally, I've never actually been in an online relationship. I do know what it's like to develop feelings for someone over the net though. It's happened on two or three occasions with me. It just never went to the next level, for many reasons. I don't know that if they did want it to, that it would have, just because of what's lacking in an online relationship. Personally, I need the physical contact. Not saying I need sex or anything like that. And also not saying I could never be involved in an online relationship. Just saying that I much prefer someone there to hold me when I'm lonely, etc.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on them? Do you think they can work? I've seen a couple working, many more failing, so I'm kinda on the fence about it.
~.SarasaurusRex.~
~.SarasaurusRex.~

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Mood : Online relationships. Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Online relationships. Empty Re: Online relationships.

Post by Adam Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:41 pm

I've never had an online relationship (kinda) and don't really want one. I don't think they work out. afro
Adam
Adam
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-03-13

My Mood : Online relationships. Wasn_t10

https://chatz.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosLord Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Eurgh, I've had too many.
Advice: DON'T DO IT.
It doesn't work. It's a waste of time. IT'S EVIL.

Not as in "You're heart will break" evil. It's quite the opposite. You feel relieved, now that you're single again, you can go with people you ACTUALLY know.

Unfortunately, this online love stuff keeps pulling me back. I get in to it again and think "Why the nads am I doing this? I know it won't work."

I think it's me feeling bad for saying 'No' to the other person. (I never ask them, they ask me.) So I say 'Yes', wait for them to tire of me and then they get rid of me.
I'm so strategic sometimes.
ChaosLord
ChaosLord
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-03-14

My Mood : Online relationships. Th_kil10

http://www.thechaosstudios.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~.SarasaurusRex.~ Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 pm

I dunno, I've seen a couple working really well. Happened with one of my friends. But, one thing that really helped was the fact that they actually met early on/planned to meet not too far into the future.

I think you'd have to have that mindset that it actually WILL go further for it to last, and not just come to this big "wall of online relationships" I've heard so much about.

But, anyways, like I've said, definitely not for me, but I think it can work under the right circumstances.
~.SarasaurusRex.~
~.SarasaurusRex.~

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-03-24

My Mood : Online relationships. Th_coo10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down